Pictured from left to right: Derek Beere, Director of Client Services; Fran Onofrio, APR, Fellow, President; Steve Hayes, President
The stars were shining bright as Mason received a total of nine awards at the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Greater Connecticut Chapter’s 2019 Mercury Award ceremony. Mason also earned top honors with a Best In Show award for its work with Day Kimball Healthcare along with four gold, two silver and two bronze awards.
Mason received the following awards:
- Gold award and Best in Show for Day Kimball Healthcare for brand management and reputation
- Gold award for Massachusetts Interlocal Insurance Association, annual report
- Gold award for United Illuminating and Hospital for Special Care, websites
- Silver award for Y2Y New Haven and Odyssey Logistics & Technology, media relations
- Bronze award for Day Kimball Healthcare, integrated communications
- Bronze award for Healthy From Day One, video
The Mercury Awards recognize outstanding work in public relations, communications and marketing professions throughout Connecticut and is sponsored by the Public Relations Society of America Greater Connecticut Chapter. For more information, please visit www.prsact.org.